What are the usual rules of a Drive-In Rave?
Rules may vary from event to event, so we highly recommend checking out the event website themselves for specifics.
All events should be following state, local and CDC guidelines. If you are attending a drive-in rave (especially from out of town) it is your responsibility to get tested before and after. Always designate a sober driver for the event to take your group back home safely!
Common drive-in event rules:
- All cars must be turned off once parked. (No Honking, No Flashing Lights,)
- Min of 2 people per vehicle. MAX is based on number of seatbelts. No RVs/Campers
- Guests are typically allowed to bring their own water, snacks and beverages, check with venue. Make sure you designate a sober driver.
- You must always follow traffic and other laws, this includes open containers of alcohol
- No uber/lyft drop offs will be allowed.
- Everyone must arrive in a vehicle with a parking permit and ticket. (This does not apply to pod raves or hotel raves)
- You cannot meet up with anyone outside of your vehicle or dedicated pod: no roaming
- You may be asked to wear a mask the entire time when not inside your vehicle
- You will be asked to leave if you do not comply with event rules.